- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Two-Tone
- Case Length [mm]: 42
- Shape: Round
- Dial Color: Black
- Crystal: Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Material: Two-Tone Stainless Steel
- Type: Bracelet
- Clasp Type: Fold Over Clasp with Hidden Push Buttons
- Type: Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 5 Time Zones, User Defined Time in 15 minutes Increments (A-TM), 1 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar, 12/24 Hour Time, Alarm, Power Reserve Indicator, Tachymeter, Day/Date
- 200M/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
Citizen Eco-Drive technology with atomic timekeeping makes this the most accurate watch in the world. This perpetual calendar is radio-controlled in 5 time zones, boasts a 1-second chrono that measures up to 60 minutes, and power reserve. Shown in stainless steel two-tone and luminous accents under non-reflective sapphire crystal. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number E650.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
The Citizen Watch Company of Japan was founded in 1930 and since then, its record of achievement is distinguished by many firsts, such as the world's first analog watch, accurate to within 3 seconds per year, and the world's thinnest movement. In 1986 Citizen assumed the No 1 position in world watch production and has remained there ever since. Today Citizen is successful in many areas of ‘non-watch’ business – information equipment, electronic equipment, industrial machinery and equipment, jewelry and spectacles – and its Research and Development facilities are second-to-none, resulting in the development of technology that leads quickly to new products.