Citizen Men's Thin Blue Line™ Watch Chronograph 200M WR Eco Drive
This watch will come with the Thin Blue Line™ Watch box and Thin Blue Line™ Watch Gold Tone Card.
Engraving is required with every purchase.
The $295 pricing is for law enforcement. As long as the watch is purchased for a LEO, we will honor the pricing.
This stainless steel Nighthawk Chronograph is 200 meter water resistant and features a tachymeter scale.
- Black dial with Thin Blue Line™ going through the dial
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- 1/5 second chronograph, measures up to 60 minutes
- 12/24 hour time
- Mineral glass crystal
- Tachymeter scale
- Date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Screw-back case
- Bracelet features a safety fold-over clasp with push-button release
- Solar-powered, never requires a battery change
- 210 day power reserve when fully charged
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Case width 42mm (approximately 1 5/8 inches)
Please Add Engraving Details at checkout.
|Name||Men's Thin Blue Line™ Watch Chronograph 200M WR Eco Drive|
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
The Citizen Watch Company of Japan was founded in 1930 and since then, its record of achievement is distinguished by many firsts, such as the world's first analog watch, accurate to within 3 seconds per year, and the world's thinnest movement. In 1986 Citizen assumed the No 1 position in world watch production and has remained there ever since. Today Citizen is successful in many areas of ‘non-watch’ business – information equipment, electronic equipment, industrial machinery and equipment, jewelry and spectacles – and its Research and Development facilities are second-to-none, resulting in the development of technology that leads quickly to new products.