Citizen Men Eco Wr200 Ssb Brac Blck
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Case Length [mm]: 46
- Shape: Round
- Dial Color: Black
- Crystal: Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Type: Bracelet
- Clasp Type: Fold Over Clasp with Hidden Push Buttons
- Type: Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 43 World Cities, Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 43 Cities, 1/100 Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours, Perpetual Calendar, Dual Time (Second Time Zone), 2 Alarms, 99-Minute Countdown Timer, Digital Backlight Display, Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) Display, Power Reserve Indicator
- 200M/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
Redefining atomic timekeeping with a turbine inspired bold and powerful timepiece. The newest edition of the CITIZEN Promaster Skyhawk A-T collection is remarkably dynamic and visually appealing. With atomic timekeeping is 43 cities, this chronograph watch features a perpetual calendar, dual time, alarms, countdown timer, digital backlight and UTC displays, power reserve and pilot's rotating slide rule bezel. This model appears with a black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet, black dial, bright orange details and black bezel with unique case and dial motifs. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number U680.
|Name||Men Eco Wr200 Ssb Brac Blck|
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
The Citizen Watch Company of Japan was founded in 1930 and since then, its record of achievement is distinguished by many firsts, such as the world's first analog watch, accurate to within 3 seconds per year, and the world's thinnest movement. In 1986 Citizen assumed the No 1 position in world watch production and has remained there ever since. Today Citizen is successful in many areas of ‘non-watch’ business – information equipment, electronic equipment, industrial machinery and equipment, jewelry and spectacles – and its Research and Development facilities are second-to-none, resulting in the development of technology that leads quickly to new products.